Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Gadgeteer Daily Digest

Latest News Feb 22, 2011

Cocoon Kips Bay CPS365 13" MacBook/Pro Case Review

As I have mentioned before, I made the switch to Apple computers just before Christmas. I went to a 13" MacBook Pro, so the bag I had used for my 17" Dell was just too big. My previous bags have been big cases sized for work – room for lots of papers and files and the like. This MacBook isn't a "work" computer, and I don't need to carry a lot of extra stuff – just a power brick and a small external disk. I want a case that's as small and compact as my new MacBook. I've been using the ...

Read more... �� Twitter �� Facebook �� Linkedin ��

Kinetic Case iPhone 4 Case Review

Over the past several months, I’ve had the opportunity to review a handful of aluminum cases for the iPhone 4, and so far I’ve not found anything that I’ve felt could replace a good plastic/rubber bumper-style case.  The latest entrant in the machined-aluminum case is the ...

Read more... �� Twitter �� Facebook �� Linkedin ��

Go to Lunch with Timbuk2′s Minnie Rae

Do you tend to carry all your daily “stuff” inside your laptop bag, then you find yourself carrying your phone and wallet in your hands when you want to run a quick errand?  ...

Read more... �� Twitter �� Facebook �� Linkedin ��

Featured Free Resource

Windows 7 - The Pocket Guide

Learn the basics of Windows 7 and apply them to customize your PC and work more efficiently with this free 385 page eBook.

Deal of the Day – Sharp AQUOS 46" 1080p Edge-lit LED HDTV

Today's LogicBUY deal offers 27% savings on the 46" Sharp AQUOS LC-46LE620UT 1080p HDTV. This 120Hz edge-lit LED TV has ATSC/QAM/NTSC tuners and a 5.5ms response time. This TV has 4 HDMI and 2 HD component inputs, two 8W speakers, and a tabletop stand. ...

Read more... �� Twitter �� Facebook �� Linkedin ��

ThinkGeek JOYSTICK-IT iPad Arcade Stick Review

Got an iPad? Like games and wish you could use a real joystick to play games instead of a virtual touch screen controller? I have a potential solution for you. It’s the JOYSTICK-IT from ...

Read more... �� Twitter �� Facebook �� Linkedin ��

Go On a Safari with Animalia for iPad

You can keep your kid – or yourself – occupied for hours with the Animalia app for iPad.  Every beautiful, highly-detailed illustration in the book is in the app, and they are zoomable to make it easier to find the boy hidden in every picture.  There are also three interactive games.  ...

Read more... �� Twitter �� Facebook �� Linkedin ��

Featured Free Resource

Windows 7 - The Pocket Guide

Learn the basics of Windows 7 and apply them to customize your PC and work more efficiently with this free 385 page eBook.

Breville One-Touch Tea Maker

Julie’s espresso post inspired this tea post.  This Breville tea brewing pot does all the “heavy lifting” for you – and the clear pot lets you watch the action.  The One-Touch Tea Maker heats the water to the correct temperature, then lowers the tea-infuser basket into the water.  After the correct steeping time, the basket is lifted out of the water to prevent over-steeping.  The Breville will even keep your tea warm for up to an hour.  You just ...


Read more... �� Twitter �� Facebook �� Linkedin ��

Airspresso – Bike pumps aren't just for bikes anymore

I’m not a coffee person, not even an itsy bitsy bit. I prefer a nice hot cup of tea thank you very much. But for all my java bean loving friends, I have something to share that may get you pumped up… with caffeine. Sorry, couldn’t resist. It’s the ...


Read more... �� Twitter �� Facebook �� Linkedin ��

Incipio Feather Ultra Thin Case for iPod Touch 4th Gen Review

Incipio-Feather-1Like most gadget lovers, I too love to keep my precious gadgets in pristine condition.  Most of the time I get a screen protector and some form of sleeve or case for my gadgets.  I like my cases as small and thin as possible but also have it provide reasonable amount of protection for the gadget.  That's why I've chosen ...


Read more... �� Twitter �� Facebook �� Linkedin ��

You are receiving this newsletter because you opted-in to receive relevant communications from TheGadgeteer.com. If you would like to manage your newsletter preferences or if you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, please click here.

TheGadgeteer.com, Columbus, Indiana
Contact: newsletter@the-gadgeteer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment